To enter into a genuine COMMUNITY with other believers,
And be CONTAGIOUS with their faith.
Sunday 9:00a — Sunday School
Sunday School classes are available for all age groups.
Sunday 10:15a — Worship Service
This service includes a blend of contemporary and traditional music that helps prepare your heart for great life messages. Communion is taken weekly. A nursery is available for infants, and a children’s church program is held for kids up to the fifth grade.
We pattern ourselves after the church as revealed in the Book of Acts, “…continuing steadfastly in the Apostles’ doctrine, fellowship, breaking of bread, and prayer.”
We are an independent church in that we are not governed by any outside denominational structure. We elect our own leaders, and they direct the affairs of the church under the leadership of the Holy Spirit in accordance with God’s Word.
We believe in outreach — locally, nationally and internationally — and support a variety of missions efforts.
We seek to be nondenominational, encouraging all believers to put aside man-made creeds and titles. We call ourselves “Christians” (Acts 11:26) and use the Bible as our only rule of faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, without error, and is the standard and authority for all generations. [1 Thessalonians 2:13; John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16-17]
- We believe in the tri-unity of the one and only God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. [Genesis 1:2; Matthew 5:16; 6:1, 4, 8, 9; John 1:1; James 1:17; 14:19; 2 Peter 1:21]
- We believe God is the Creator of all things. [Genesis 1:1; Acts 17:24-18; Hebrews 11:3]
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son and Savior of the world. [John 1:14; John 3:16; Hebrews 1:1-3; 1 John 4:9]
- Conceived by the Holy Spirit [Matthew 1:18]
- Born of a virgin [Matthew 1:18; Luke 1:26-27]
- Died on the cross, was buried, and bodily rose again from the grave [Luke 23:44-24:8; John 20:24-29; 1 Corinthians 15:3-8]
- Ascended into Heaven; seated at the Father’s right hand [Luke 22:69; Acts 1:1-9; Colossians 3:1]
- Who will return to earth to judge both the living and the dead [Matthew 24:36-42; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:10-11; 10:39-42; 1 Peter 4:5]
- We believe in the Holy Spirit.A personality who is part of the triune God [Matthew 28:19; John 16:5-15; Acts 1:7-8]
- Who indwells every Christian [1 Corinthians 3:15; 6:19; 2 Timothy 1:14]
- Who empowers Christians for works of service [1 Corinthians 12:4-11]
- Who enables us to live Christlike lives [Galatians 5:16-25]
- We believe in the Bible
- God’s Holy Word without error in its original form, and inspired by the Holy Spirit. [1 Corinthians 2:12-13; 2 Timothy3:14-16; 2 Peter 1:20-21]
- We accept the Bible as the final authority for all matters of faith and practice as the basis for our belief system or worldview. [Isaiah 40:8;Romans 15:4; 2 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12]
- We believe that man, created by God, willfully sinned and as a result, is dead of spirit and has lost relationship with God leaving him with no hope of a full life or an eternity in heaven. [Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23]
- We believe that salvation – the forgiveness of sins resulting in a renewed spirit – comes by grace through the death sacrifice of Jesus Christ. [Matthew 26:28; Romans 5:9; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 Peter 1:18-19; 1 John 1:7]
- We understand the bible teaches a heart surrender to God through acceptance of Jesus as savior brings a renewed spirit that connects us to God in relationship. This surrender is reflected in our repentance of our sins and pledging ourselves to Christ by the sign of immersion baptism. [Romans 5:1-2; Luke 24:45-47; Acts 3:19; 17:30; 2 Peter 3:9; Matthew 10:32; Romans 10:9-10; 1 John 4:15; Acts 2:38; Romans 6:1-7; Galatians 3:27; Colossians 2:12; 1 Peter 3:21]
- We believe that the church is the body and bride of Christ, founded on the day of Pentecost, consisting of all Christians everywhere. [Matthew 16:13-18; Acts 2:14-47]
- We believe that God ordained that elders are to exercise spiritual leadership and authority over the local congregation. [Acts 20:28; 1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9; 1 Peter 5:1-4]
- We believe that death seals the eternal destiny of each person. When Christ returns, He will formally pronounce the eternal fate of each individual, both living and dead. The saved will be assigned eternal life; the unsaved, eternal separation from God. [Daniel 12:2; John 5:29; John 6:39; Romans 8:10-11; 19-23]