David Emberson continued his Christmas series with a message on Mary’s call in the Christmas story from Luke 1:26-38. When Mary was visited by the angel she found herself in God’s favor and overcome with so many emotions. As she is called to provide, see how Mary responds to the words of the angel — words that changed everything.
Please also take note of the following announcements.
- Christmas Activities — Take note of the full list of Christmas activities.
- Quarterly Business Meeting — The final business meeting of 2016 is on Dec 5 in the Lounge. The main agenda item is voting on the 2017 General Fund budget.
- Parents Day Out — On Dec 10 parents are invited to drop their kids off at the CAC to have a day of shopping, wrapping, or napping. Donations will go to help the youth attend Young Christians Weekend in Branson, MO.
- Toy Giveaway — The STOREhouse will have a toy giveaway on Dec 14 at 6:00p in the CAC. This is open to any church member, member of the community, preschool parent, or STOREhouse client. Sandy Jarratt is asking for volunteers to attend and help with the giveaway. If you can help, please contact her at 913.334.4750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cold Weather Collections — The Horizon Ladies Group is collecting socks, mittens, gloves, and hats for children (K-5th grade) and blankets for the homeless. They are also collecting toys for children of all ages. Please leave these items in the box in the Coffee Shop. They will be delivered to Crosslines on Dec 15.
- 2017 Offering Envelopes — If you would like a boxed set of offering envelopes for 2017, please let Roger Underwood know at email@example.com, 816.510.2103, or https://goo.gl/Kk2y2t.